1.6
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

If you are reading this and have been burned by Allied National.MAKE SURE YOU FILE A COMPLAINT AT THE BBB, see my story below.

https://www.bbb.org/kansas-city/business-reviews/employee-benefit-plans/allied-national-inc-in-overland-park-ks-97060198/reviews-and-complaints?section=complaints My story below, I pay monthly premiums for health insurance for my self and family.. My son injured his knee playing in a high school baseball game, we went immediately to the orthopedic. The Dr said he needs surgery on his knee right away. I am not to fond of surgery so we got a 2nd opinion same outcome.

The surgeon sent in the paperwork to schedule the surgery.... Allied national denied the claim.... Tried calling them several times. On hold to just get cut off or hung up on.

Did a google search on reviews for this health insurance company and shame on me for putting my families health in this companies hands....

Allied National will gladly take your money and deny all claims if you get sick or injured.STAY AWAY from this company for health insurance needs.

Review about: Allied National Medical Claim.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service, Coverage, That they denied a injury claim.

Had an Experience with Allied National?

Comments